Friday, October 22, 2010

Laughter the best medicine






I was reading an old copy of the Reader's Digest yesterday and came across some hilarious jokes which I would like to share here.


Belly Flops - Claudette Markus
My sister walked into the butcher shop and ordered the biggest porterhouse steak they had. 


"And please cut off all the fat," she added.
"You sure you want all the fat off?" the butcher asked.
"Yes, it's much easier to take it off here," she explained, "than after I've eaten it."




Excess Baggage - www.becquet.com
While waiting in the baggage claim, I watched in horror as my suitcase came bumping down the ramp and sprang open. I tried to retrieve everything, but couldn't catch up with my toothbrush. As it went around the carousel, I overheard a passenger say, "My, that person travels light."




Blog name - carrot head and applemint



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails